Ayurvedic Acne treatment in Delhi
Acne or pimples is a common skin disorder affecting many teenagers and even adults.Each hair follicle on our skin contains a tiny hair and a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland is made up of multiple lobes and it produces sebum. Sebum is a sticky and oily element that travels up to the follicle of hair and then settles down on the skin/scalp. As a result, these sebaceous follicles get blocked forming an acne or pimples. SKK Ayurveda And Panchkarma is one of the best Acne Treatment Clinic in Delhi, India. We have got all the types of ayurvedic treatments for acne, pimples, acne marks and spots.
Acne are also found as a symptoms in other diseases like PCOD, Hormonal imbalance etc.
- Whiteheads (closed clogged pores).
- Blackheads (open clogged pores).
- Small red tender bumps (papules).
- Pimples (pustules) which are papules with pus at their tips.
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules).
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions).
According to Ayurveda, acne are the papules resembling the sprout on the bark of 'Shalmali ' tree, appears on the face in adolescents.
Increased 'kapha and vata dosha' and 'rakta and meda dhatu ' are involved in causing this disease.
According to Ayurveda most important contributory factors in this condition is diet. Improper dietary habits may lead to acne or yauvanapidika.
By using the correct Ayurveda medicines, Acne is being effectively treated at SKK Ayurveda And Panchkarma. The Herbal medicines purify the blood. Besides that, some medicines purifies the skin when applied from outside.
- In severe cases of acne (fulminant acne), some internal medication like blood purifiers, pitta pacifying herbal formulations should be given.
- Correction of diet and regular exercise are necessary to regain regular bowel habits.
- Mild laxatives can be given to prevent constipation.
- Apply the paste of lodhra, dhanyaka and vacha prepared by mixing these elements with water on the face.
- Make the paste of Ashwagandha, Chandana, Manjistha and Yashtimadhu with water and then apply it on your face.
- The paste of Masoor dal (lentil) with curd and a few drops of neem oil, if applied on the face will bestow a good complexion on you and will cure acne.
- Make a fine paste of Haridra, neem and Chandana and apply it on your face.
- A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Keep it for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
In this process, the detoxification of the body takes place. In this procedure, we perform vaman followed by virechan. Also, Vasti (medicated enemas) is being done for 8 days, if needed. In some cases, Leech therapy is also performed.
- Avoid spicy, oily and sour foods
- Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
- Use those herbs only which have a cooling effect on your face such as fennel, coriander seeds, Indian gooseberry (amla) and aloe vera.
- Increased intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day.
- Wash your face frequently with mild herbal soaps.
- Avoid irritant cosmetics.
- Do not squeeze the acne lesions.