Ayurvedic Acne treatment in Delhi
Acne in Ayurveda
Acne is a common skin disorder affecting many teenagers. It is the disorder of pilo sebaceous apparatus (sebaceous hair follicle). Each hair follicle contains a tiny hair and a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland is made up of multiple lobes and it produces sebum. Sebum is an oily substance. Sebum travels up to the hair follicle and then comes out to the skin. These sebaceous follicles are blocked and inflamed in acne. Shri Kaya Kalp, one of the best Acne Treatment Clinic in Delhi, India, provides natural treatment for all types of acne.
- Increased sebum secretion
- If the sebum glands are unduly sensitive
- In young women acne usually flares up during their menstrual cycle, which naturally coincides with the hormonal changes.
- Due to abnormal and increased keratinisation the flow of sebum at the outlet of the pilo-sebaceous follicle gets blocked.
- Bacterial infection.
According to Ayurveda, acne are the papules resembling the sprout on the bark of 'Shalmali ' tree, appears on the face in adolescents. Increased 'kapha and vata dosha' and 'rakta and meda dhatu ' are involved in causing this disease.
Acne is common at puberty. If infected by pressing and pricking and allowing dirt to infiltrate the vulnerable areas, it causes major problems.Following precautions, could help to get rid of the problem:
- Don't press or prick acne unnecessarily.
- Hygiene of the whole body, especially of the face, is essential to remove dirt and grime from the face, wash your face frequently with warm water.
- Avoid mental tensions, worries fear and avoid excessive thinking about sex; mental relaxation with meditation and yoga will help you to release your tension. Be relaxed, the problem gets resolved.
- Fresh water, fresh air, and sunlight will help to improve the skin condition.
- Regular exercise and long walk will keep you fresh, fit and fine.
- Diet plays a dynamic role in keeping you healthy. Bad dietary habits are likely to produce disease. So you should be keen on taking nutritive and healthy diets.
Acne can be effectively treated with Ayurveda medicines and treatments given at shri kaya kalp.Herbal medicines purifies the blood and facial treatments done with Ayurvedic ingredients purifies the skin from outside.
- In severe cases of acne (fulminant acne), some internal medication like blood purifiers, pitta pacifying herbal formulations should be given.
- Correction of diet and regular exercise is necessary to regain regular bowel habits.
- Mild laxatives can be given to prevent constipation.
- Make the paste of lodhra, dhanyaka and vacha with water and then apply it on your face.
- Make the paste of Ashwagandha, Chandana, Manjishta and Yashtimadhu with water and then apply it on your face.
- The paste of Masur dal (lentil) with curd and a few drops of neem oil, if applied on the face will bestow you a good complexion and will cure acne.
- Make the paste of Haridra, neem and Chandana and apply it on your face.
- A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Keep it for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- To take care of enlarged pores, you need both lemon and orange juice. Mix the juice and apply all over the face in upward and outward strokes. Wash it after 10 minutes this is also good facial mask for oily skin.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and ¼ cup of distilled water in a sealed bottle. Shake well before use. Soak a cotton ball with the mixture and apply on just cleaned skin. Regular use will give you a clean and blemish-free skin.
Leave all the above-mentioned local applications on the face for about 10-20 minutes (till it semi-dries) and then wash your face with Luke-warm water.