Ayurvedic Sinusitis Treatment In
Sinusitis is also known as Pinas in Ayurveda. It is a condition in which the sinuses are blocked with mucus and become inflamed or blocked. The kids who are suffering from cold and other viral infections are prone to this disorder, and in the long run, to Asthma. SKK Ayurveda And Panchkarma is the leading Ayurvedic Clinic for Sinusitis in Munirka and has been providing our Ayurvedic services for 15 years.
- Running nose
- Nasal Congestion
- Feeling of Heaviness.
From the Ayurvedic Point of view
According to Ayurveda, Kapha is the transporting system for certain fluids collectively called phlegm. This fluid is normally protective, and lubricating for the mucosal linings. Because of the weak digestive system, this fluid becomes extremely plenty.
Treatment of the sinusitis includes:
- It consists of the two stages: “Shaman Chikitsa” and “Shodhan”.
- In “Shaman Chikitsa”, various herbal medicines are given to the patients.
- In “Shodhan Chikitsa” or the Panchkarma, the Doshas that have been accumulated are being removed from the body.
Diet and the Lifestyle that need to be adopted
- Have lots of Vegetables, and fresh fruits.
- Take warm water plain, and add a pinch of black pepper and then drink it.
- Eat plenty of garlic and ginger.
- Avoid cold, heavy, oily foods, cold drinks, etc.
- Get plenty of sleep and rest.
- Sleep while lying on one side and with a pillow beneath the head. This will help you to breathe better.
We are the reputed Ayurvedic doctors in Delhi and provide our patients with the best treatment for Sinusitis.