Ayurvedic Acne Treatment In
Naraina Industrial Area
Ayurvedic point of view
Acne is a skin condition in which there is an excess production of oil leading to the blockage of skin follicles. It is known as “Yauvanpidika” in Ayurveda. ‘Yauvan’ means ‘adolescence’ and ‘Pidika’ means ‘pustules’. It can be in the form of blackheads, whiteheads, or the pimples.
What causes them?
- In young girls, Acne usually pops up during their menstrual cycle
- Due to an abnormal and increased keratin flow, the follicles get blocked.
Things to be taken care of:
- Do not prick it frequently.
- Take care of the hygiene.
- Take fresh air and sunlight.
- Do the regular exercise.
- Have a healthy diet.
Treatments or the remedies that we provide here.
- In severe cases of the skin condition, some internal medications like blood purifiers, and herbal formulations are given to the patients.
- A diet chart is given to correct the diet routine of the patients.
If you are looking for the Ayurvedic Clinic in Delhi for Acne, then contact SKK Ayurveda And Panchkarma Ayurvedic Clinic. We are having our clinic in Naraina Industrial Area, in which we provide our patients with the Best Ayurvedic treatments for Acne.