Ayurvedic Stress management and rejuvenation packages in Delhi
They are the special programs to eliminate toxins to rejuvenate so that you look young and feel young. Other benefits include relaxation, weight loss, stress relief, appetite and sleep improvement, radiant skin and healthier body tone. This package has been designed to bring you traditional Ayurveda and to learn about its relaxing and healing effects.
The classical sequence of consultation, special massages of the individual parts of the body, as well as the overall and holistic whole-body massage will allow you to discover the greater sense and the harmonizing effects of this time-honored healing. Reflect on a final cup of Shri Kaya Kalp rejuvenation package now.
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss Of Appetite
- Sensations Of Being Very Warm Or Cold
- Stomach Upset
- Severe Pain
- Blurred Vision
Ayurveda can heal the mind and body with its holistic approach. There are many herbs/ herbal medicines in Ayurveda that can help to deal with stress. The effective herbs are Brahmi, Jatamansi, Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi and Bala. Our qualified doctors will prescribe you these wonderful herbs for treating stress.
There are some complementary therapies that include yoga and meditation, acupuncture, aromatherapy, massage, etc. Talking with a trained professional can help you learn to deal with stress and become more aware of your own thoughts and feelings. Feelings of stress are a reaction to things happening in your life, not a mental health problem, so there's no specific medication for stress.
In this process, whatever we give to the patients in the large doses, is being given in smaller doses. The same medicaments are given to the patients when they are hungry. The whole crux is to pacify the doshas instead of expelling them.
- Abhyangam revives your body mind and senses. It will help in increasing energy levels and promotes feeling of comfort.
- Shirodhara in which our doctors use medicated oils. It can help you relax the nerves and melts away stress and nervous tension.
- Elakizhi and Pizhichil are the two highly rejuvenating treatments to loosen up the aching muscles and back pains.
- Navarakizhi is an effective anti-aging and soothing treatment.
- Leafy Greens- Foods like spinach, collard greens and kale deliver magnesium, which plays a role in cortisol level regulation, and stress-reducing B vitamins.
- Complex Carbohydrates- Since carbs can encourage serotonin — a neurotransmitter in the brain that boosts mood and lowers stress — production, they are a good option.
- Naturally Fatty Fish- Fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, halibut and herring contain omega-3 fatty acids, which tend to stop stress hormone surges.
- Nuts & Seeds- Healthy portions of almonds, pistachios and walnuts are another good source of healthy fats, which can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure, soothe inflammation in the arteries, and protect from the effects of stress.
- Milk- The relaxing effect of warm milk tends to ease anxiety and promote relaxation. The calcium helps with stress reduction, and vitamin D supports muscle relaxation and healthy mood.
- Dark Chocolate- Lower stress with both a chemical and emotional impact by eating limited amounts of dark chocolate.
- Oranges- Oranges and grapefruits contain high levels of vitamin C which is good for the immune system and may lower the stress hormone levels like that of cortisol.
- Avocados- Avocados are packed with potassium, which may help to reduce high blood pressure, and omega-3s, which can reduce stress and improve mood and concentration.