Chronic Renal Diseases Treatment
Ayurvedic Treatment For Chronic Kidney Diseases
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is gradual loss in kidney function over a period of months or years. It is also called Chronic Kidney Failure.
Functions of Kidneys
Kidneys removes waste products from the body.
Kidneys Produces hormones that control other body functions, such as regulating blood pressure and producing red blood cells,
Regulating the levels of minerals or electrolytes and fluid in the body
So because of Chronic Kidney disease, all these functions are disturbed
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and convenient.
Or Call 9811441562
Symptoms of Chronic kidney disease
In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, you may have few signs or symptoms. Chronic kidney disease may not become apparent until your kidney function is significantly damaged.
3. Loss of appetite
4. Fatigue & weakness
5. Sleep disturbances
6. Changes in urine output
7. Decreased mental sharpness
8. Muscle twitches & cramps
10. Swelling of feet & ankles
11. Persistent itching with dry skin
12. Shortness of breath
13. High blood pressure (hypertension)
Causes of Chronic Kidney disease
3. Glomerulonephriitis (inflammation of Kidney filtering units)
4. Poly-cystic Kidney disease (multiple cysts in the kidney)
5. Obstructions in the urine flow caused by problems like kidney stones, tumors or an enlarged prostate gland in men.
6. Repeated urinary infections or polynephritis.
7. Overuse of some medicines like NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), such as aspirin or ibuprofen and steroids.
1. Urine analysis to detect proteinuria.
2. Blood reports to assess whether waste substances are being adequately filtered out or not.
3. Blood levels of urea and creatinine
4. Ultrasound or Kidney Scan
5. To estimate glomerular filtration rate (GFR), so that kidneys capacity to filter waste can be assessed.
6. Kidney Biopsy.
Ayurvedic View Of Chronic Kidney Failure
According to Ayurveda, all kidney diseases comes under mutravahasrotas vikar. Whenever we eat food it is digested and is divided into two parts. They are Sara Bhag (essential/nutritive component of food) and Kitta Bhag (Waste part which forms stool, urine and sweat). Sara bhaga forms the rasa, which meets up the body’s nutritive requirements by converting into other dhatus. Vyana Vata helps in formation of urine and Apana vata is responsible for elimination of urine. So whenever we plan treatment of Chronic failure we have to take care of both these Vayu. The Ama (toxins) which is formed because of weak digestive fire accumulated in the srotas leads to obstruction and is sometimes also responsible for one of the causative factor of Chronic Kidney Disease.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease
Ayurvedic treatments are effective for the treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease by which the patient can avoid the expensive process of kidney transplant and dialysis. As per Ayurveda, various treatment plan are made ranging from Mild virechan to Vasti chikitsa are planned as per the condition of the patient. As per Ayurveda, formation of urine takes place in Pakwashya so vasti treatment (panchkarma) plays an important role in treating Chronic Kidney failure. Strict Dietary Guidelines are to be followed while treating the Chronic kidney disease. Various medicinal combinations are planned ranging from Chandra prabha Vati, Gokshuradi guggulu, Rasayan Churna, shilajeet etc as per the need of the patient. Rasayan treatment is also very as it can regenerate the nephrons in Chronic Kidney disease.